Thursday, September 6, 2007

Howdy everyone! Well I have some awesome new stuff in my shop at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild!! I hope you'll all LOVE it, of course!

First, exciting NEW drop shadow actions for PS and PSE!! The first set of PhotoShop actions are in the store and you can get them by CLICKING HERE! The PSE actions are coming really soon...so check back...like in a few days :) I am working to complete my second set, too. So watch for that ;)

Oh yea, the preview...almost forgot!!




Just to let you know what this set includes, drop shadow actions for:


Paper, Paper 2 (like thick cardstock), stickers, masking tape, chipboard, cardboard, wood, buttons, frayed fabric, small lace, medium lace, FELT (oh I love felt), flat ribbons, textured ribbon, folded and bunched ribbon, curled and knotted ribbons.


Whew, that was a mouth full :) My next set will have LOTS more of the essential stuff, too. I can't wait to get it done!!!!!!!


Oh, and all these individual sets will be released in my store separately in October. But for now, get in on the FREE set by getting this bundle NOW...


Also new in the shop is my new set of Pages in a Pinch layered templates. Oh yes, these are fun and a little "tilted." HEHE...they're called "Slightly Tilted" and rightly so. For just one week, you will also get a FREE template with purchase. So hurry on over...you can pick these up by CLICKING HERE!

Here is a preview with the Free Template...


Here is a closer look at the Collection 19, without the Free template, you don't want to miss a freebie so hop on over to http://www.dsaguild.com/ NOW!! HEHE!!




Honestly, the Guild is filled with so much awesome product by awesome designers, you need to just spend some time cruising around. I hope to see you there :) HUGS! And as always, may God bless you all!!


OOPS, forgot that I have a freebie for all you PhotoShop and PhotoShop Elements users...for visiting my blog I'd like to offer you, for one day only, SET One of my Drop Shadow Actions!!!


If you encounter any problems with them let me know that okay? My testers had none, but these are new and I'm interested if they are as wonderful as my CT says :) HEHE... ;)


I'd love to hear from you if you do snag and use them. Link me up to some layouts, I'll drop by and leave ya some love!!!


Sorry, free drop shadows are gone...thanks for visiting and check back for more surprises :)
FREE DROP SADOW ACTIONS for PHOTO SHOP, SET ONE
FREE DROP SHADOW ACTIONS for PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS, SET ONE

Bek

5 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will have added it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST TODAY AT:
digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com

HeatherB said...

Thank you for sharing these, looks interesting, definitely going to give this a try! ;-)

Cinda said...

Oh bummer - I was too slow! I featured these this morning on my freebies blog at artyouspecial.blogspot.com, after getting breakfast for my son came back to my desktop to download them and they are gone :(

Cinda said...

Hi Bek. I just picked up your comment. You can e-mail me at cinda@digitalcompilations.com. Thanks, Cinda

Claudia van Schie said...

Hi Bek,

Is it still possible to buy the drop shadow actions somewhere? The link to the store does not work.

Love from Holland, Claudia

(claudia@vanderzwaan.nl)