Saturday, September 8, 2007

Good morning, or is it?

What a night. My dd has had a cold for about a day and 1/2, and at 3:30 am she woke with a horrible "barking" cough. You no doubt know what that means, yep, croup. CROUP. Poor thing. She was supposed to be having a big day with her daddy today, and she was in tears that it has been cancelled. My ds and I had a big day too planned. That is also cancelled. We're all bummed, because I HATE when my kiddies are sick. So, we'll be hanging out here trying to get some rest. A "down" day is what we call it. Hope you all have a great weekend. HUGS and God bless!!

Bek

2 comments:

Armina said...

hi Bek, my email addy is in my sidebar. anyway here's my email yudarmina at gmail.com

thanks!

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

Bek - I'm so sorry that the patterned paper link isn't working for you. I am out of state right now and tried to download it to my sister's computer and it seemed to work fine. I will be back in Texas on the 5th and will have another look then. So sorry for the inconvience.
Sarah