Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hi everyone! I've been tagged by my sweet friend Saskia!! When you see the answer to my "favorite food" you'll understand why I'm now sharing my newest layout...

DOES THIS NOT LOOK YUMMY!!!?


I completed that recipe card for the challenge at Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild, and it made me hungy :) HEHE!! You can check out the credits HERE.

On to the questions...

A - Attached or Single: attached for 20 years of marital bliss :)
B - Best Friend: My husband
C - Chocolate
D - Drink of Choice: Coke
E - Essential Item: computer
F - Favorite Color: Purple(s)
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H - Hometown: decline
Indulgence(s): Whatever the kids have on hand ;)
J - January or July: July!! I hate winter!
K - Kids: Yes, 2
L - Life is incomplete without: Jesus and family
M - Marriage Date: November of 1987
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters
Oranges or Apples: do I have to choose? I love both equally
P - Phobias/Fears: Fear of insects, mostly spiders (eeeek)
Q - Favorite Quote: To know me is to love me (is that a quote? LOL)
R- Reason to smile: Salvation through Jesus Christ, family, friends
S - Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: don't know who yet, but they'll soon find out.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I was a cheerleader in high school
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Excuse me? All things were given to man to enjoy! Gimme some meat!
W - Worst Habit: Growling when frustrated (um yes, I do that :))
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Heck, if you KNEW ME you'd know I've had LOTS of BOTH! ROFL...
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Mexican (I make a killer salsa!!)
Z- Zodiac: Gemini (don't be afriad, the good side is most prevalent)

Thanks Saskia for a fun TAG!!!

1 comment:

Holley V said...

Hey, Bek, I didn't know your blog was back up and running! ;)
That salsa looks mmm, mmm good--I will have to try your recipe. Thanks for using my kit, too. ;)
((hugs))
Holley