Saturday, June 30, 2007

July PIAP Challenge Template is Up

Hello everyone :) Well I have the July template up for my Pages in a Pinch challenge over at the awesome Digital Scrapbook Artisan Guild. Come and and play won't you? This is a fun one, Independance day theme and all :) I hope everyone has a bit of fun with it. I'd be interested to see who can create the most unique layout. Well, head on over to MY CHALLENGE and pick it up. Don't forget to come back and link me up to your creation. That is the fun part, seeing what you make :) Here is a preview of the template...

Now other news. I'll be off for vacation for a bit so don't fret if I'm MIA at the Guild. Oh I'll be back, eventually :) Hehehe!!

There is an AMAZING new kit coming out at the Guild for July...wow I can't believe how awesome it is. Its the member's only kit, so sign up cause its so cool!!!!! I can't show it to you yet, darn it, but it will be out in just a few days. Holding.....breath...

I also have a new product coming out for July, soon to hit the shop. Working on last minute details now. Hmmmmm...I'll have to show you that in another post though...yesyesyes...I'm a bit of a tease tonight...

ROFL...enough fun. Until next time, may God bless you richly!

No comments: