Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My New Stuff!!

Okay here we go! Hi and welcome to my new blog. I know its not all that pretty, but I'm really not very "experienced" at this blog thing :) I'll work on that :)

I have a new challenge up at the Guild. Its a great Pages in a Pinch layered sketch challenge, so go check it out okay??? I'll give ya the link after this short message from your friendly template maker :)

My new set of templates is UP! Whoohoooo!! You can buy them here if you dare ;) Oh yes, for a limited time you do get one free template when you purchase the new collection "simply tears" so hurry!!

Oh, and don't forget about the awesome Pages in a Pinch Album I also have in the store, its really cool! Talk about a FAST way to put together a baby album, vacation album, family reunions?? You name it! Or, just an awesome deal on a set of TWELVE tempaltes, and FREE word art!!!!! Here is the link:

Now for the free template!!! Here is a preview and a sample page that I did:


So click HERE to get to my challenge and please, if you download, come and post your layout, okay? :)

God bless!! Have a great day!!

No comments: